Saturday, May 31, 2008
Goodbye Call!!!
Last night this couple bid a long awaited farewell to in house call! We are pretty pumped that he no longer has to spend nights at the hospital fielding the never ending nursing calls. And for your pleasure so that you can get an idea of the fine rooms that they give your dedicated MDs to sleep in I have included a photo of Leo's VA call room....it is just too bad that you cannot see the phone cord that actually comes out of a tile in the ceiling. No expense is spared I tell ya.
Last night was also Leo's intern graduation at the Petroleum Club. I am pretty proud of my doc!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats Leo!
After 5 years of working at OUMC I was thankful to never see the inside of a call room. My imagination can wonder no more...
Post a Comment