Yesterday Leo, my mom and I were sitting around the house relaxing after skiing when Leo asked where I had put Adrian's Easter basket... to which I replied, ever so patiently (as it is a strong virtue of mine), "are you freakin' kidding me?!? He is 4 and 1/2 months old... I don't think that he really cares about getting candy from the big bunny" Then after a bit of ever so loving family discussion I grabbed my keys and was on my way to the store to buy the final pickings of Easter baskets, candy treats, and an egg coloring kit "for Adrian". It was fun coloring eggs and, after all is said and done, I am very lucky to be married to a man so young at heart.
A few of our color selection.... mind you that we had 12 eggs and 9 colors. Leo doesn't color eggs half heartily
Our little man having fun looking at all the colors.



No comments:
Post a Comment