We had visitors in town 2 weekends ago and things have been so crazy I am just getting to blogging....it is a busy spring for this clan!!!
Sarah and Haleigh kickin' it in the courtyard
"You better get to fixing me a bottle pronto mom or you don't want to see what I will do!!!!!!"

I think that Connor looses part of his manly identity when he is away from his dad...drinking from princess cups, riding pink trikes... a man works with what he has available I guess;) He is confident enough as a little man to rock the pink!
I think that Connor looses part of his manly identity when he is away from his dad...drinking from princess cups, riding pink trikes... a man works with what he has available I guess;) He is confident enough as a little man to rock the pink!



No comments:
Post a Comment