The Denver Seibold's gathered tonight for an impromptu BBQ in the park. The weather was screaming for you to bust out a bag of charcoal and a few brewskies;)
Adrian loved feeling the sand between his toes....

And just because I could not pick which was the cuter picture... you get them both. Watching Adrian smile with Leo makes my heart melt. I love my men!

Leo being the designated swing pusher with Penny

Adrian and I taking a little sweet potato and applesauce break in the shade

Agatha riding on a park toy that I have absolutely no idea what to call it.... what ever happened to the massive steel toys that I use to ride on?!?!

I am all of a sudden having flashbacks to the childhood toys that my sisters and I use to play on the have since been banished to playground heaven... Where oh where did all of the Officer Big Macs go?!?! Silly child safety regulations....

.... and I just showed Leo the blog and I had to tell him about Officer Big Mac because he does not remember the awesome-ness of the McDonalds playground. After my initial
total shock to this I realized that I guess this is what I get for robbing the cradle and being married to someone still in their 20s.
2 comments:
yOU GALS HAD GREAT TIMES AT mCdONALDS PLAYGROUNDS! i AM STILL GRATEFUL TO THEM FOR GOOD ACTIVE PLAY ON COLD WET DAYS! Cute pictures of your family, though!
Where the heck is that big mac jail? That is the McD toy I remember most. I think there were also some fry guys that you could get on like a rocking horse. There had to be a hamburgalar somewhere in the mix.
Post a Comment