Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Home Project
Leo has had a dream that has finally become a reality.... we are now the proud caretakers of a veggie and herb garden! He did pay the price though with a smashed finger (not the best accessory for a surgeon but he is going to have to learn to leave the appendage harming activities to his better half) but we are looking forward to the fruits of our labor. I am especially excited about our virginal attempt at growing tomatoes.... I am certain (well... hopeful) that I can get Leo to love home grown tomatoes. Plus, the tomato plants are my looking glass into the future. We planted 2 "Best Boy" plants and 2 "Early Girl" plants and I figure that which ever one grows better will be a sign of things to come in a few more months;) I am getting a little ancy for the ultrasound...Can ya tell?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment