Sunday, February 8, 2009

My obsession with 47.5 inches

This is probably not all that thrilling to all out there but I have had an obsession lately with finding a buffet/sideboard that fits the largest wall in our dining room (only 47.5 inches to be exact thanks to our windows) and my sister has threatened lethal force if I did not post a picture of the final product that she had to hear oh-so-much about during my shopping misadventures. Consider it an early b-day present Missy;) I would get so frustrated shopping because I would find a great piece of furniture only to find out that it was 52-56 inches long or only 30 inches tall... I am almost 6 feet tall people and I personally think that a 30 inch tall sideboard is probably better suited for the cast of "Little People Big World". So we finally found this as our resolution.... here ya go sis;)

1 comment:

Missy said...

very nice. well worth the obsession.