Front porch dairy perfection!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Modern Day Milkman
I have been looking forward to a few things lately (going home this past weekend, Hawaii, and Germany to name a few) but one milestone holds a special place in my heart... my undying love for all that is dairy...dairy delivery that is! I discovered a few weeks ago that there is a company that serves the greater Mile High City area in delivering local creamy goodness right to your door. Royal Crest.... and I am officially in love with this service!! How can you not love a company that brings Braums quality milk to you?! No more schlepping gallons of milk from the grocery for these mile high-ers...rather the gallons of the good stuff will be nicely chilled in a box on our front porch in the morning when we wake up. For me I love the nostalgia of the milk delivery service and I tell myself that we should always support our local dairy since Leo's grandpa was a dairy farmer....or at least that is how I talked Leo into it;)
Front porch dairy perfection!!
Front porch dairy perfection!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment