Sunday, June 6, 2010

Denver Chalk Art Festival

Today we braved the heat of downtown with Sarah and her new puppy to take in the annual Denver Chalk Art Festival on Larimer Square. It made me a little jealous that I am not 6 and a 1/2 months old and get to take it all in with the comfort of a shaded canopy that follows me everywhere I go and a lady that is always there to bring me a cold drink:)
This was one of the most creative I thought... it made my mind tired just thinking about how they did it. You have to look at the reflective cylinder to actually see the design
My neighbor next to his design
...and a few other designs that I thought were pretty amazing considering that they were all done with chalk on city streets downtown in over 90 degree heat




1 comment:

mari imel said...

tHOSE ARE SUPER CHALKS...I THINK I WANT TO COME AND VIEW NEXT YEAR!!!