Although Adrian has been on hikes before... he has now upgraded to a backpack because he is getting H-U-G-E. We broke him in a bit hiking around the national wildlife refuge that is by our house and we felt like he was ready for the big time. Our destination was Maxwell Falls outside of Evergreen. We had a great hike!
Getting ready to hit the trail


Maxwell Falls

Chillin' in the shade by the Adrian sized falls
Today we ran the Stadium Stampede 5K
I cannot say no to a race that runs through the professional team stadiums of denver....
Coors Field...check....
Invesco Field at Mile High....check.....
now I only lack the pepsi center.... but not for long!!

Adrian enjoying some of the post race swag:)

Hope that everybody had a great weekend!
1 comment:
Don't tickle him so much! I think he's had ENOUGH!! WE love looking at his cute smiling face in all the pictures...he knows life is good!
Post a Comment