Sunday, November 8, 2009

The end is near... or the beginning... depending on how you look at it

Today Leo is busy doing a honey-do list around the house while I feel extremely lazy lying on the couch knitting. But the good news is that my days on bed rest are nearing an end.... and I am almost done with the cardigan that I am knitting for our guy as well (if I can try to find a sunny side to bed rest). That is right ladies and gents.... we are getting admitted to the hospital on Wednesday night for an induction....FiNaLLy!! So now that means that we have 4 days left to come up with a name for our little guy. Who would have thought that we would find a name so difficult... but I think that when we see him it will all become clear...Right?!? Now we are just hoping that he arrives on Thursday safe and sound so that he won't be born on Friday the 13th

And for LJ who has been bugging me for a pic of my large and in charge self...

2 comments:

mari imel said...

You look GREAT! Dad and I cannot wait to meet your little fellow! Here's to everything going really well on Thursday the 12th! Mom

Missy said...

Add "throw away jack-o-lantern" to Leo's list! You look really good though!