As we are nearing the final days until we get to meet our little guy I am sadly getting to spend those days kickin' it in bed.... well, the couch downstairs but you get the idea. I decided to do a little blogging today because I feel that as the days of bed rest turn into weeks my hostility will be undeniable.... and lets get real... spontaneous labor this early would be a miracle. We are currently scheming ways to get my doctor to induce me next week but we will see how persuasive we can be.... or if my kidneys can come up with 50 more milligrams of protein to spill over to put me over the 300 mark.
But Leo always makes me laugh with how he puts a spin on things. In an effort to "help me get through this" he got
us a playstation 3 with rockband and dj hero... because everyone that knows me knows that nothing makes me feel better than electronic games...especially electronic games with house music that you can spin;) But it was a lot of fun watching him set it all up last night and watch my country boy spin some tunes! Who knows... maybe I will give it a try and the student will finally become the master.
No comments:
Post a Comment