Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Although I am sad to have to take down the spiderweb it was yet again another great Halloween holiday this year. Thursday night Leo and I went with some friends to the Haunted Field of Screams in Thorton. It was a corn field that they had made into a haunted house type of feature and it was AwEsOmE! I think that it may have even had Leo scream once...my heart was pounding the whole time;) Last night we had fun with all of the cute trick-or-treaters and Leo once again rigged up a little surprise for them...when they opened the gate a bat flew down. But it did not move too fast or too low...Leo was on call after all and if someone got their eye poked out it was just gonna lead to the heavenly sound of his pager going off.

Some of the trick-or-treaters that are new to the 'hood that visited us last night.

1 comment:

Margo said...

What a lovely sight! Enjoy! We saw a few flurries in PA on Monday (we went on a little covered bridge driving tour) and I can't wait for our snow. Hoping for a white Christmas!