I think that my Rice gnome is thinking to himself that he would rather be in Houston right about now;)
Friday, November 14, 2008
First Snow!
This morning I was peacefully resting at a little after 6am when all of a sudden I heard Leo in the bathroom yell "Oh My Gosh..Gretchen!" I got up, a bit startled, to see what was broken/leaking/about to explode when Leo came bounding into the bedroom with a big grin, throwing open the shutters exclaiming "It SNOWED... Our first snow of the year!!" ...to which I went back to bed thinking to myself that I may have married a 7 year old;) Gotta love his enthusiasm for the small things in life!
I think that my Rice gnome is thinking to himself that he would rather be in Houston right about now;)

I think that my Rice gnome is thinking to himself that he would rather be in Houston right about now;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a lovely sight! Enjoy! Can't wait for ours--we were in PA Monday on a little covered bridge tour and saw just a few flurries. Hoping for a white Christmas!
Post a Comment