Sunday, July 22, 2012

Leo's R&R after fellowship has begun:)

After years of hard work Leo is done with his fellowship and is enjoying a few weeks off before heading back to work.  I have tons of pictures from his adventures from the past few weeks but I can only post so much during nap so it will trickle in bit by bit:)

Here we are at Leo's graduation at the Chop House by Coors field 

 We did not waste any time and took the kids out for Lorelei's first tent camp outing.  It was a beautiful campsite!!  I think that all of the fires and burn bans kept people away because we hardly saw anyone else.  Sadly that meant that I had to leave my dutch ovens at home though:( 

 This little lady took a shining to camping from the get go!

 Adrian and Lorelei both loved that toddler sized camping chairs that we got them both...

Not cooking on a dutch oven was weird when camping.... but Adrian still ate it.  My happy camper:)

Lorelei exploring all of the camping gear.  Everything is an adventure when you are one;)

I have not had jiffy pop in years but had to come up with a dessert alternative when smores over a fire really are not a legal option.  It was fun!  I forgot how fast that stuff pops.

 We spent the next day fishing at an alpine lake with the kids before packing up.


And we were greeted back at home by a visit from some cousins on their way to the YMCA of the Rockies for a week.  Thank you for the visit!!

No comments: