We went to Breck recently with my fam for a mini vacation and while my parents watched the little lady we were able to go out for a great bike ride with the Henderson clan:) Thanks mom and dad! It was a beautiful bike ride:)

.... although the turns were a tad sharp at some points for this rusty gal on wheels;)

Cruising with Leo:)

The whole group on the path


Tossing rocks in the water with Leo during lunch


Sitting back here is hard work! He was pooped!!

Adrian showing Lorelei how to "help" momma make cookies:)

She is a smart one!! :)

Adrian's new wheels! We have added a native Colorado sticker to the back.... I think that it is a pretty sweet ride:)

Leo left the house to hike Mount Bierstadt with his coworker Jeff at 2 in the morning the other weekend. It was a full moon so the trail was well lit. The reward of the early hike was getting to watch the sun come up and some pretty awesome views of the mountains.

At the summit of Bierstadt with Jeff. 14,060 ft elevation

The Summit plaque

A pretty mountain lake on the hike back down

Striking a pose for the camera:)

Snooze city..... life is good!

LJ and Elaine came in town for a visit. We loved having visitors and letting the cousins play:) We went to the zoo one morning and here are LJ and Elaine checking out the giraffe action.

Adrian and Leo riding the train at the zoo.

Aunt Lala getting some grins from Lorelei

Elaine and I. Notice that I am not holding Elaine.... I honestly don't think that she even knew that I was in the picture... it was the only way for her to not cry for her momma;) "who the heck are you and why are you not my mother?!?!" That is my imagined Elaine dialogue;) I don't know what LJ puts in her milk but her kids love her WAY more than mine do;)

My skinny little man that can easily fit into Lorelei's chair

The start of rock climbing.... baby steps;)

Happy hiking partners!

The biggest attraction on the hike for Adrian was the dirt and rocks:)

Adrian playing with a water wall on Pearl Street in Boulder
No comments:
Post a Comment