Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FOUR Sooners living high in the clouds

We just made it home with our sweet new family addition.... Lorelei Elaine. She arrived on Monday via c-section weighing in at 8 pounds 3 ounces (the exact same weight as big brother Adrian) and was 19 inches long.

Here I am waiting with Leo to get pulled back to the OR.... cool, calm and collected.... wait no... that was Leo.... I was pretty much the opposite:)


The money shot from the operating room!


Chillin' with momma after her entry into the world...


She is pretty much perfect if you ask us....

The proud dad!








Adrian was not all that excited to meet his little sister:(

He was much better with Leo... I think that he is saying "Dad... we gotta stick together.... these chicks looks like they are plotting against us!"


Leo gave me a break and took a snooze with Lorelei....

Adrian was in much better spirits on his hospital visit #2! I don't think that it hurt that Lorelei looked like a glow worm in her jaundice light blanket;) I was just happy to see my little man smile.

My little glow worm!

And no life event of bringing a baby home would ever be complete without bringing out our oh-so-classy inflatable stork:) Gotta love it!! Now we are just easing into being the parents of 2 awesome kiddos and so thankful for everything that God has blessed us with. Thank you everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers over the past few days! We could not do any of this without the love and support of our family and friends:)



1 comment:

Seibold Show Cattle said...

cool pics, beautiful growing family! MWS