Every day when I drop Adrian off at school it is pretty non-eventful because we are the first ones there. Then, last week, I finally witnessed the greeting by Adrian's best bud Charlie that Leo had been talking about. Leo had always come home asking about Charlie and I did not really quite get it. Then, after my late drop off last week, I understood. When we drop off Adrian a bit later in the morning Charlie is already there. When Charlie sees Adrian she drops what she is doing and speed walks toddler style to Adrian and gives him a big hug... sometimes there are even baby kisses involved. Adrian is pretty much not phased by this. I think that he knows that he has to get used to the ladies being all over his charm and good looks;)
Here is my attempt at video footage of the Charlie welcome embrace....



No comments:
Post a Comment