The men getting in a few waves
Here he is playing in a swimming hole that Leo made for him.
"No Momma...I have not been eating sand!"
Boys will be boys I guess.... even when they are grown;)

Leo and I on a drive one afternoon along the north shore.
A pretty spot along part of the road that was one lane, very windy and on a very steep cliff-like hill.... I was glad that he was the one driving
Stopping for some of the self proclaimed "best banana bread on the island" It was darn good though!! We walked away with 2 loafs:)
.... and one coconut! Because we could not say no to one of the local Hawaiians dancing with coconuts in the middle of the one lane road.... he could move with those coconuts I tell ya!
More sand eating while Leo went for a morning beach jog.... Adrian is all dude I tell ya!
And just so happy to be at the beach again!!!

Leo just had to have this picture from the resort... not all that surprising;)
Leo about to jump in for some more snorkeling at Honolua Bay
Our shoreline cheering section:)
"Do your mom and dad bring you toys to the beach??? My mom just gives me rocks to gnaw on"
Out in Honolua Bay trying to spot some fish
Hiking out after we were snorkeled out:)
Adrian was so inspired by the forest that he wanted to give vine swinging a try...maybe next time I guess;)
Leo just had to have this picture from the resort... not all that surprising;)
Leo about to jump in for some more snorkeling at Honolua Bay



No comments:
Post a Comment