Happy Halloween!!! Tonight was trick-or-treat night in the mile high city and we had a great evening:) Here are the pumpkins that we carved last night. Can you guess which one of us did the eyeball pumpkin? I guess that I have to get use to ophthalmology humor;)

The night started off GrEaT!! Can't you tell that Adrian loves Halloween from the get go?!

He did finally start to warm up to the costume.... But in his defense it did not help that he had been throwing up all day:(

The cutest little puppy dog that I have ever seen and my better half. It really does not get sweeter than a little boy as a puppy I think.

Me as Cruella De Vil and my Dalmatian... but I don't think that I will be killing this puppy for his fur...he is just too cute!!

Hey...This isn't so bad.... Mom gives me candy!! I could get use to this:) ...too bad I threw it up on the living room floor later:(
No comments:
Post a Comment