Monday, January 25, 2010

Nanny's log

Our little man is starting to show his independence already... He had a full day showing all that he could do with his Aunt Missy today on my first day back in the work force. Missy said that I must have been underestimating him;)

Here are his daily activities per Missy's "Nanny log"

9:30- Exercise

10:00- Current events update (checking in on Obama online)

11:00- Architectural inspiration... re-construct the White House

11:15- Recreational reading

3:15- Minor home repair
Thanks Aunt Missy for all of the fun!!!
(...and for cleaning up my cradle cap)


4 comments:

mari imel said...

OMG! Adrian, You and Auntie Missy really had quite the busy day! That is just too funny..thanks for sharing it!

Whole-Grain Texan said...

I _love_ your family.

lorinealbowman said...

I'm catching up on your blog, Gretchen. Glad things are going well. This post is too cute!!

Blythe said...

i love this!!! gretchen, adrian is just precious!!!