Dad...I know you had a good day of duck hunting yesterday but when I saw all of these ducks I thought of you....drooling and wishing that you had your shotgun;)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
A day out at the Zoo
Yesterday we headed to the Denver Zoo with the Fab-5 for the afternoon. It was a lot of fun and we even got to see all of the Zoo lights by the end.... they had Christmas carols sung by animal sounds and the coolest led lights! They would turn different colors... they are definitely on our list for next year:)
Dad...I know you had a good day of duck hunting yesterday but when I saw all of these ducks I thought of you....drooling and wishing that you had your shotgun;)
Dad...I know you had a good day of duck hunting yesterday but when I saw all of these ducks I thought of you....drooling and wishing that you had your shotgun;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment