Leo and my Dad carving up the birds before dinner at my parents...
In Lawton Leo introduced me to my first pig and tried to teach me how to jump on top of hay bales... which for those who were not there just imagine me running straight into a round hay bale... repeatedly... and unsuccessfully. Entertaining and funny for everyone watching but all I got was a front full of hay.
Leo is trying to whisper into the pigs ear how yummy that feed over there looks! I think his favorite pig is the middle one...Just look at that ham;)
And as a great end to the weekend the family gathered for an awesome bedlam game/Hillary and my birthday at my parents. I did not really catch on to the the German theme of the evening because I guess that I am just a German girl that loves her German food...good beer + good brats= good times in my book:) But then Leo came downstairs wearing the kiddos dress-up suspenders (it was a snug fit!) that look like lederhosen to give me my present. As it turns out we are going to Germany this spring to celebrate Leo being married to an older woman in style! Stay tuned for travel updates in late April...



No comments:
Post a Comment