After all that train riding Agatha was pretty tired and just wanted a relaxing dinner out with the fam...
Sunday, October 12, 2008
All Aboard!!
This weekend we had two visitors in town that are soon to be our new neighbors, Neika and Agatha, for a weekend of house hunting. With nieces and nephews moving to town Leo and I, aka the coolest aunt and uncle around, felt like we needed a little somethin' somethin' to secure our #1 title. I know, I know... we will always have the #1 title regardless and do not need to supplement b/c we are just that lovable and fun but the toy just looked too good. So last week we purchased a toy that I loved growing up and that my parents still use as a bribery tool/grandchild motivator in their house....a ride-able train! It doesn't look like Agatha is too geeked out about it now but give it a bit more time...she is just 10 months old after all;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment