Thursday, March 27, 2008

Are there ticks in Vegas?

This weekend I am SoOo pumped for one of my very best gal pals bachelorette parties!!! Las Vegas here we come!!! And hopefully for the sake of Miss APM, soon to be Miss APS, her bachelorette party will have a very different feel than my celebration. I cannot help but give you all an excerpt from APM's chronicle of my B-party that describes the scene after we had discovered the very pregnant Laura on the side of the road and the mud stuck car in the woods by the cabin that we could not unlock and made our way to the local Holiday Inn...it just brings a smile to my face....the mud, the ticks, the river....ahhhh....great memories!!


"Gretchen was hiding in the bathroom, while the sisters Imel decorated the room, as they had intended to decorate the ‘rustic’ cabin. It was then that I felt it. There on the small of my back, a small ‘mole’ that had never been there before. I had the sinking sensation this wasn’t a mole after all. “Missy, what is this?” I ask. Ok, total lie. I think it went more like this: “OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THIS? OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOOOOOOSHH!” To which Missy responded: “A tattoo?” Well, it turns out that just north of my tattoo was in fact a tick. After summoning Gretchen from the bathroom (“GRETTCCHEEENNN HELPPPP MEEEEEEE”), Gretchen and Dr. Laura teamed up to remove the offending parasite from my backside. I don’t care if Laura says they don’t teach that stuff in Medical School, I think she did a bang up job of getting rid of the little sucker. Oh and the 5 that had taken up residence on her own belly! We then proceeded to drink wine, open presents, gossip and have a great night. Yes we found a few more ticks, but we were having so much fun we hardly noticed!"

APM....here is to having yet another memorable weekend!!!!

1 comment:

aposeym said...

Yay! Vegas here we come!